Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Isabella's First Birthday




This was the most fabulous party!


Best of all: I was able to do everything ahead of time (even food prep with help from my sister and mom a few hours in advance). I could enjoy every minute of the party, socialize, and have SO much fun with my two little ones.

I made all the decor myself with some pre-orders from etsy.com



newborn photo by the fabulous Amy Lantz of Dragonfly Studios

Sugar Monkey of Naperville makes such wonderful custom cakes!
I told my mom about a super cute 'button bouquet' that I wanted to have in a bottle or pot and this is what she came up with! Super sweet!


Food was all easy finger food for all ages. I made button garlands to help spruce up the bakers rack. The buttons were pre-cut to help make my busy life a bit easier. Sew Pretty in Vermont on Etsy did a great job!


 I hit up hobby lobby for some fun bright dishes to use for our party. I also found matching serving utensils that the kids now use in their play kitchen. 



 


I purchased a LARGE frame from hobby lobby and painted the boring black this great blue. I got it on sale when it was 50% off! awesome find! I was given some white photo backing paper from a family friend. Add a couple chairs or stools and have a blast. The website that I got my ideas from used fabric as a cool background! 

The photo booth props came from a great little Etsy Store: Party Goodies

3, 6, 9 month, 1 year, and family photos taken by the amazing Jenni Kenney of Jenni Kenney Photography





1 comment: